- Completely filled in birth registration forms (forms are available at Embassy/Consulates).
- Original and copy of Birth Certificate from relevant Chinese authorities.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Photocopy of mother’s and father’s Passports and National Identity Cards.
- Later on the parents can apply NICOP of the new born (online at NADRA Website). NICOP/Form 'B' are required for preparation of the MRP.
- Child Birth Registration Form Download
- Birth Registration fee is RMB. 113
- Fee for manual extension in passports is RMB 60.
- Parents can apply for new born baby endorsement on their passports for travelling to Pakistan only. Fee for this is RMB. 45. For this, copies of parents’ Passports, local visa, marriage certificate and CNIC would be required along with a written application.