- All Pakistani students, desirous to study in China, are advised to go through the web pages of the Chinese universities where they intend to study. This exercise will help them know the academic ranking or recognition of the University/Institution where they are going to take admission and there will be less likelihood of being misled by any agent/consultant/facilitator. Students are advised to strictly follow/observe all rules and regulation of the university/institution. Embassy of Pakistan in China can extend support in cases within the bounds of rules. Sometimes, there are disputes between Pakistani agents/consultants and students which do not fall under the purview of the Embassy and legal course of action is recommended in such cases which can be pursued either in Pakistan or China.
- Students interested to study MBBS (English program) from China must know that Ministry of Education (MOE) of China has approves the list on yearly basis based on their criterion. (Download 2015-16 List) Although students who study in institutions other than the approved list can appear in the recognition exam of PMDC; yet all students desirous to study MBBS from China should pay more attention to the difference in this list.
- If any Pakistani student interested in studying in China on his/her own on Scholarship Basis, he/she must follow the following Procedure:
PROCEDURE FOR CHINA GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP
Please visit following websites:
- 1. Download Scholarship Application Form
- 2. Fill-in the Form as per instructions provided on the website
- 3. Get Foreign Physical (Medical) Examination as per the CSC form
- 4. Attach all the requisite documents (Scan copy)
- 5. Submit soft copy by E-mail (on line) to CSC
- 6. Get print of the complete set
- 7. Make three copies
- 8. Submit 3 (hard) copies to the address given below:
Cultural (Educational) Office
Embassy of the People’s Republic of China
House 11, Street 2, F-7/3, Islamabad, Pakistan
Islamabad – Pakistan
Disclaimer:Pakistan Embassy in Beijing does not either award or process the Scholarships.
Navid Hassan Khan
Embassy of Pakistan, Beijing China
Emails: Navidhk1@hotmail.com Navid.hassan@pakbj,org,pk