Pakistan Study Centers
Confucius Institute in Pakistan
Advisory for Students
Embassy of Pakistan Newsletter
H.E Mr. Moin ul Haque, Ambassador of Pakistan
Ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary of Islamic Republic of Pakistan to the People’s Republic of China.
Born in 1963.
- 1987 – Joined Foreign Service of Pakistan in 1987
- 1989-1990 – Desk Officer for Bangladesh, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- 1990-1991 – Language trainee in Vichy, France
- 1991-1993 – Assistant Director, Personnel Division, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- 1993-1996 – Second Secretary, Embassy of Pakistan, Brussels
- 1996-1997 – Deputy Director, OIC Summit Cell, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- 1997-1999 – Deputy Director, Foreign Secretary’s Office, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- 1999-2002 – First Secretary, Permanent Mission of Pakistan to the United Nations New York
- 2002-2005 – Counsellor, High Commission for Pakistan, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- 2005-2007 – Director/Chef de Cabinet, Foreign Secretary’s Office, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- 2007-2010 – Consul General, Consulate General of Pakistan Vancouver, Canada
- 2010-2013 – Minister/Deputy Head of Mission, Embassy of Pakistan, Ankara
- 2013 – Director General (Europe), Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- 2013-2015 – Chief of Protocol, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- 2016 – Additional Secretary (Administration), Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- July 2016 – July 2020 Ambassador of Pakistan to Paris, also accredited to Principality of Monaco and Permanent Delegate to UNESCO
Did 5-month Senior Management Course from School of Public Policy, Lahore in 2007, and 5-month National Security Course from National Defence University, Islamabad in 2015-2016.
He is married and has one daughter and two sons.