Pakistan Study Centers
Confucius Institute in Pakistan
Advisory for Students
Embassy of Pakistan Newsletter
BIRTH REGISTRATION/ MANUAL PASSPORT OF NEW BORN BABY
For birth registration of Pakistani children born in China the following documents are required:
- Completely filled in birth registration forms (form are available at Embassy/ Consulates).
- Original and Copy of Birth Certificate from relevant Chinese authorities.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Photocopy of mother’s and father’s Passports and National Identity Cards.
- Later on the parents can apply NICOP of the new born (on line at NADRA Website). NICOP/Form 'B' are must documents for preparation of the MRP.
- Child Birth Registration Form Download