Pakistan Study Centers
Confucius Institute in Pakistan
Advisory for Students
Embassy of Pakistan Newsletter
Police Character Certificate
- 1.Pakistani citizens having permanent residence in Punjab/Baluchistan province may apply for a Police Character Certificate (PCC) at the Embassy.
- 2.Applicants are required to come in person for processing PCC through an online portal with the Punjab/Baluchistan Police. Applicant must bring his/her original valid CNIC and Passport.
- 3.Upon arrival the applicant will have to fill the requisite form for the issuance of (PCC). A consular staff will guide the applicant.
- 4.Live picture of the applicant would be taken for the purpose. After that the information provided by the applicant will be uploaded by the Embassy official on portal.
- 5.The PCC is normally issued within 2 weeks. This service is provided by the Embassy free of charge.
- 6.Upon receipt of PCC from the respective Police Office (Khidmat Markaz) in Pakistan, if the applicant desire so, the PCC will be attested by the Embassy. Prescribed fee for the attestation of PCC is RMB 113/-.
- 7.Subsequently the PCC will be dispatched to the applicant on given address at his/her expenses.
- 8.PCC issued by the Punjab Police is valid for 180 days. After the expiry of the validity, a new application for PCC has to be processed in case required by the applicant.
- I.This Embassy is not in position to provide the above online facility to the residents of Islamabad Capital Territory, KPK/Sindh/Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir, as Police administration of these areas has not started this facility on-line.
- II.This Embassy is not authorized to issue any kind of PCC/non-criminal certificate / letter. These can only be issued by Police authorities in concerned jurisdictions in Pakistan.
- 1.The applicant will have to visit in person the nearest Police Station / Khidmat Markaz in his/her home city along with his/her valid CNIC or Passport..
- 2.In case he/she is unable to personally apply for PCC, a Power of Attorney can be given to a blood relation of the applicant to apply on his/her behalf. This Power of Attorney needs to be attested by the Embassy of Pakistan, Beijing or any other Pakistan Consulates in China.
- 3.Prescribed fee for the attestation of Power of Attorney is RMB 75/-.
- 4.PCC issued at Pakistan, must be attested with QR Code from MoFA, Pakistan before its presentation to this Embassy or any other Pakistan Consulates in China.