Pakistan Study Centers
Confucius Institute in Pakistan
Advisory for Students
Embassy of Pakistan Newsletter
ATTESTATION OF DOCUMENTS
General Rules Regulations for all types of Attestations
- Original documents issued from Pakistani Government Departments (only), suitably notarized and legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Islamabad or its Camp offices, will be accepted for attestation by the Embassy of Pakistan and its Consulates.
- Original documents issued by Chinese Government Departments (only) , suitably notarized and legalized from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China ,will be accepted for attestation by the Embassy of Pakistan and its Consulates.
- Unmarried certificate issued by Union Council/ Municipal Ward from where the applicant hails in Pakistan or Affidavit from the parent/ family of the applicant stating his/ her marital status and suitably notarized/legalized from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Islamabad/ Camps offices will be accepted by the Embassy of Pakistan and its Consulates.
- Embassy does not issue any such certificates on its own but only attests certificates/ affidavits already notarized and legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Pakistan/ Camps offices (after verification of stamp and signature from concerned Pakistani office).
Attestation of Educational Degrees/ Certificates Awarded by Chinese Educational Institutions
- The degree should be notarized and legalized by Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- The contact details of the attestation department in the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs are as under:-
708, Prime Tower No.22, Chaoyangmenwai Street, Beijing
Telephone number 86-10-65889906, 86-10-65889763, Fax 86-1065889905
- Attestation Fee RMB. 75 per document (Normal) will be charged.
- All educational degrees/ certificates awarded will be returned after 1 day (next day afternoon).
Attestation of Power of Attorneys
- Pakistani Nationals desirous of getting their powers of Attorneys attested from the Embassy of Pakistan/Consulates should proceed as under:-
- Type the contents of Power of Attorneys.
- Executant should write their Name, Father’s name, address in China, CNIC & Passport number and Mobile No. on the power of attorney. Name, Father’s name, address in Pakistan, CNIC and Mobile No. of the attorney should also be provided.
- Manage two Pakistani Nationals and type their names and CNIC on the Power of Attorney as a witness (all three should have original CNIC, passports and two photographs each).
- All three to visit of Consular Department of Embassy/ Consulates General in person and sign/ make thumb impressions on the Power of Attorney in front of the Consular Officer.
- The Consular Officer attests the Power of Attorney and will hand over the original document to the applicant after necessary procedure.
- Attestation Fee RMB 263 per document.